Who are we ?
Team Orange is a bunch of Riverbed folk committed to camaraderie through humiliation.
The idea started with John and Viv, meeting in a coffee shop and coming up with a great idea, that would revolutionize the world.
Well we are kidding!!! It actually started with an agreement with the 2 that if Riverbed stock ever hit 50 they would dye their hair in Riverbed colors (i.e. orange)
What do I need to do to be part of Team Orange?
Its very simple really,
- Be a Riverbed employee
- Crazy enough to dye your hair orange
- Have people stare at you ?
- Sign up at the bottom of this page
What will determine if Team Orange will dye their hair orange?
The simple rules are:
- RVBD should close trading on a given day at $50 after the option lockout period ends, the price merely hitting $50 is not adequate
- If the stock splits or reverse splits then the price will be adjusted accordingly
- There is a misconception that it must hit $50 within a month of the lockout period ending, or else the challenge will be void. However Viv, pointed out this is complete baloney!!!
Hair Coloring rules
- The color MUST be bright orange
- Men MUST color their entire head hair (no streaking or partials), regardless of the length of their hair
- An exception is being for the women participants with long head hair. Hair is defined as long when it reaches the shoulders or beyond. Otherwise it is short. Women with long head hair are allowed to streak their hair orange (100-200 long strands on each side [total 2]) instead of a complete re-color. Women with short hair are subject to the same rule as men.
- The period for which the hair must remain dyed is ONE month. If the hair color fades below a RVBD respectable level, a re-dye is REQUIRED.